FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
surviving violent encounters & threats
MAXIMIZE YOUR PHYSIOLOGICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL RESPONSES
Benefits To Your Agency
- Sign up the 25-person minimum for each seminar and your agency receives 3 free seats.
- For every additional 5 paid seats your agency receives 1 free.
- Off-set costs to your agency.
- Training from experienced certified instructors.
Hosting A Seminar
- Furnish the training facility – seating and system to display PowerPoint presentation
- Provide refreshments (coffee, water or soda)
- Promote and announce the seminar to other local agencies
- Assign a local liaison officer or class coordinator
Manuals and Certificates of Completion will be provided to the attendees. The 16-hour (two days) course cost is $125.00 per person.
A warrior takes responsibility for his acts, for the most trivial of acts, an average man acts out his thoughts and never takes responsibility for what he does. -Carlos Castaneda
The warrior is always alert. He is never sleeping through life. He knows how to focus his mind and body. He is what the Samurai call mindful. -F.E. Morgan
The society that draws a line between it fighting men and its thinking men, will find its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards. -Sir William Francis
The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. -Ernest Hemingway
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that…he does not become a monster. And when you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks at you. -Friedrich Nietzsche
The hero sacrifices himself for something – that’s the morality of it. -Joseph Campbell
A prepared mind is forged in discipline, skilled in self-understanding, nurtured to be serene, rooted in a code and primed to counter violence.
Sullivan County Sheriff's Department, Kingsport, Tn., April 15 & 16, 2019.*
*300 W. Market St., Kingsport, Tn.
Miami-Dade Police Department, Doral, Fl., April 23 & 24, 2019.
Panthera Training Center, Old Fields, WV, June 18 & 19, 2019.
Brownsville, Tennessee, Police Department, Aug. 12 & 13, 2019.
Bonneville County Sheriff's Department, Idaho, Aug. 19 & 20, 2019.*
*Sheriff's Office Training Annex, 577 D. St., Idaho Falls, Idaho.
Rocky Mountain HIDTA, Denver, Co., Oct. 28 & 29, 2019*
*10200 E Girard Ave. Bldg. C, Suite 444, Denver, CO