FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
surviving violent encounters & threats
MAXIMIZE YOUR PHYSIOLOGICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL RESPONSES
Benefits To Your Agency
- Sign up the 25-person minimum for each seminar and your agency receives 3 free seats.
- For every additional 5 paid seats your agency receives 1 free.
- Off-set costs to your agency.
- Training from experienced certified instructors.
Hosting A Seminar
- Furnish the training facility – seating and system to display PowerPoint presentation
- Provide refreshments (coffee, water or soda)
- Promote and announce the seminar to other local agencies
- Assign a local liaison officer or class coordinator
Manuals and Certificates of Completion will be provided to the attendees. The 16-hour (two days) course cost is $150.00 per person.
A warrior takes responsibility for his acts, for the most trivial of acts, an average man acts out his thoughts and never takes responsibility for what he does. -Carlos Castaneda
The warrior is always alert. He is never sleeping through life. He knows how to focus his mind and body. He is what the Samurai call mindful. -F.E. Morgan
The society that draws a line between it fighting men and its thinking men, will find its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards. -Sir William Francis
The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. -Ernest Hemingway
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that…he does not become a monster. And when you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks at you. -Friedrich Nietzsche
The hero sacrifices himself for something – that’s the morality of it. -Joseph Campbell
A prepared mind is forged in discipline, skilled in self-understanding, nurtured to be serene, rooted in a code and primed to counter violence.
West Virginia Public Safety Expo, Charleston WV. Canceled due to Virus. Waiting for it to be rescheduled.
Bonneville County Sheriff's Office, Idaho, Falls, Idaho, July 7 & 8, 2020.
Rocky Mountain HIDTA, Denver, Co., Tentative re-scheduled for July 20 & 21, 2020.
*10200 E Girard Ave. Bldg. C, Suite 444, Denver, CO.
Indiana Township, PA, Police Department, Oct. 5 & 6, 2020,