FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
surviving violent encounters & threats
MAXIMIZE YOUR PHYSIOLOGICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL RESPONSES
Benefits To Your Agency
- Sign up the 25-person minimum for each seminar and your agency receives five free seats.
- For every additional 5 paid seats your agency receives 1 free.
- Off-set costs to your agency.
- Training from experienced certified instructors.
Hosting A Seminar
- Furnish the training facility – seating and system to display PowerPoint presentation
- Provide refreshments (coffee, water or soda)
- Promote and announce the seminar to other local agencies
- Assign a local liaison officer or class coordinator
Manuals and Certificates of Completion will be provided to the attendees. The 16-hour (two days) course cost is $175.00 per person.
A warrior takes responsibility for his acts, for the most trivial of acts, an average man acts out his thoughts and never takes responsibility for what he does. -Carlos Castaneda
The warrior is always alert. He is never sleeping through life. He knows how to focus his mind and body. He is what the Samurai call mindful. -F.E. Morgan
The society that draws a line between it fighting men and its thinking men, will find its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards. -Sir William Francis
The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. -Ernest Hemingway
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that…he does not become a monster. And when you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks at you. -Friedrich Nietzsche
The hero sacrifices himself for something – that’s the morality of it. -Joseph Campbell
A prepared mind is forged in discipline, skilled in self-understanding, nurtured to be serene, rooted in a code and primed to counter violence.
Lehi, Utah, Police Department, Oct. 20 & 21, 2022.*
*128 N 100 E, Lehi, Utah.
Central Florida HIDTA, Oct. 26 & 27, 2022.*
*610 Crescent Executive Court, Suite #300, Lake Mary, Fl.
Indiana Township, Pennsylvania, Police Department, Nov. 9 & 10, 2022.
Asheville, NC, Dec. 5 & 6, 2022.*
*AB Tech/Woodfin Campus, 24 Canoe Lane, Asheville, NC.
Miami-Dade (Police) Public Safety Training Institute, Jan. 31 & Feb 1, 2023.
Regional Organized Crime Information Center, April 12 & 13, 2023.*
*545 Marriot Dr. #850, Nashville, TN.